Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Exergenesis

Here I plan to chronicle my exercise endeavors, show and discuss my work out routines, talk about my results/ possible post pictures of my progress, and deliver whatever health or exercise tips, links, or pizzas I come across. This of course is the first post- the genesis of the blog, which you may have cleverly discerned from my cleverly devised post title! To clarify, this is not referring to the genesis of exorcism, execrableness, executrixes, and certainly not excel (this one is considerably a stretch). So, hopefully beginning tomorrow I will list my workout routine and what I have accomplished in the first two weeks, as I am currently in my second of week. Until then, here is a picture I found of a husky chef and healthy looking foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment