Sunday, January 8, 2012

Photo Food-log mayhaps

Fellow journeymen and woman of yesteryear, I have returned. At least for now, this night. I am also currently watching The Season of the Witch with my parents. Movies mainly cheesy with some forced shock value, but interesting. I do feel guilty for taking time to watch a movie, but I figure I can be a little productive and post here as well. It's been about three weeks since I've been working out I think, though this past week I've been doing some moderate cardio. to get my body back into being physical before tackeling a new workout routine. In addition, I have started a food journal by taking pictures of everything I eat. I'm not changing my diet per se at the moment, just trying to examine my food intake. It's been two days, and I believe my suspicions may be true that I eat too much.

Saturday, January 7, 2012







Sunday, January 8, 2012









Of the nachos I only ate a third of that plate. I must admit, seeing it all there certainly looks like a lot.

EDIT: The movie is really, just, not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment