Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 4 "Week 2"

Technically this is week two of my routine, but the first time I actually did the workout for Day 4. Regardless, here are the results of my endeavors this evening:



Today felt really good. I had a long day, and little sleep the last couple of nights... but I feel improvement, especially in my cardio. My ability to move from one set to the next is becoming quicker, and my warm up runs are not nearly as painful as they were. This is a good sign my friends, I can feel it- I feel it in my lungs!

As far as my eating goes, I would say I've been moderately conscious. During the day I have a decent ability to manage portion intake, but in the evening I tend to lose my force of will. I am slowly working towards reducing this. What I am not doing is trying to starve my self during the day and inevitably binge at night, as binge eating is one of the most counteractive activities to a healthy diet, and is really plain not good for your, showing to have strong correlation with obesity and related diseases such as Type II Diabetes and hypertension.1




1Streigel, RH. Why Men Should Be Included in Research on Binge Eating: Results from a Comparison of Psychosocial Impairment in Men and Women, International Journal of Eating Disorders. 2011, early view article.

No comments:

Post a Comment